|First appearance||The One With The Birth|
|Last appearance||The One Where Joey Dates Rachel|
|Number of episodes||13|
|Portrayed by|| Michael Gaunderson (season 2) |
Charles Thomas Allen and John Christoper Allen (season 3-5)
Cole Sprouse (season 6-8)
|Date of birth||May 11, 1995|
|Relatives|| Biological: |
Ross Geller (father)
Carol Willick (mother)
Emma Geller-Green (half-sister)
Monica Geller (paternal aunt)
Jack Geller (paternal grandfather)
Judy Geller (paternal grandmother)
George Willick (maternal grandfather)
Adelaide Willick (maternal grandmother)
Jack Geller-Bing (paternal cousin)
Erica Geller-Bing (paternal cousin)
Ben is Ross's only son, from his first marriage. He is raised by his mother Carol, and her lesbian partner, Susan, so Ross only gets to 'babysit' Ben on occasion. Ben is rarely seen with the other Friends, who were present at (or very near) his birth. This causes him to sometimes mix up their names, like calling Rachel Phoebe. The gang all adore Ben, but prove pretty unreliable babysitters, not just clumsy Joey and Chandler (who once lose Ben on a bus while doing his babe-magnet value) but even devoted and domestic aunt Monica, and Rachel who teaches Ben pranks, of which he pulls on his parents. Being spoiled by three rivalling parents (Ross and his two mothers, Susan and Carol) and bright by nature, cute Ben grows up as an amusing rascal. Although he seems to get on with the other friends as well as his father Ross and aunt Monica, he was once both bemused and frightened by Phoebe when he witnessed her losing her cool over an arcade game in Monica's flat, but apart from that one incident, there is no evidence of him ever losing any love with any of the friends.
- His first episode is in The One With The Birth and his last in The One Where Joey Dates Rachel.
- It was never shown how they decided on his last name.
- When he was an baby, the Allen twins started talking, which caused problems as he had to be quiet in the scene.
- Ben's age is meant to be six in The One Where Joey Dates Rachel, but it was said he was seven.
- Ben is said to have beenJohn Travolta's favorite character.
- Ben's godfather is Chandler Bing as said in "The One Where Rachel Smokes"
- Throughout the show, he never meets his half-sister which dismays fans very much (But maybe he did off-screen).