|First appearance||The One Where Rachel Has A Baby, Part 1|
|Last appearance||The One Where Rachel Has A Baby, Part 2|
|Number of episodes||2|
|Portrayed by||Eddie McClintock|
|Date of birth||November 16, 1968|
Clifford Burnett is the guy who Phoebe met in the hospital, although Cliff's leg was broken.
Phoebe asked Joey to go in and ask him personal questions before she went in to speak to him herself. He was:
- He was born on November 16, 1968.
- A widower after his wife had a heart attack.
- 33 years old
- Not a fan of anything weird sexually.
He got freaked out when seeing Joey on the TV as Doctor Drake Ramoray, then Phoebe ran in and he got even more freaked out. Joey then started telling him personal stuff about Phoebe to even out the score of making Cliff tell him personal stuff:
- She was married to a gay ice dancer
- She gave birth to her brothers triplets
- Her twin sister used to do porn
She wanted Joey to stop telling him about her, because that might freak him out more. However, it was too late and he wanted them to leave.