Welcome to Friends Central, a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to NBC's Friends and its spin-off Joey. We hope to become the most comprehensive Friends fansite with information that includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete pages for every episode, including trivia, goofs, etc.
- Biographies for all major and minor characters.
- Biographies of the cast and crew.
- And everything Friends- or Joey-related that you want to add...
What is a Wiki?
A wiki is a website where any visitor can edit the content any page. In fact, you can edit the text you're reading right now to give a more detailed description of what a wiki is if you want.
While an account is not required to edit on Friends Central, it is recommended. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community. By registering, you will get your own user page and talk page. You will also be able to create a "watchlist" of pages to be notified when they are edited.
Start editing! Need help figuring out where to start? Here's a list of pages that can need some help, but you're free to edit any page.
- The pages of the six main charachters (Rachel, Ross, Joey, Monica, Chandler and Phoebe) can use some help by cleaning them up and writing a proper biography for what they did in each of the seasons.
- A lot of episodes, especially in the later seasons can use a longer plot summary.
- You can always add images to episodes, that's highly appreciated.
- You can create or extend pages about events and relationships on the show, such as Ross and Rachel, Marriages, Chandler and Monica, Deaths, Divorces, etc.
- There are also a lot of pages that are just outdated copies of Wikipedia, they can be updated with the new version of Wikipedia or just be linked to the Wikipedia page.
- Wanted pages: These pages don't exist yet, but other articles link to them.
- Short pages: These pages need to be expanded with more information.
- Dead-end pages: These pages do not link to any other pages. Add links to other pages on them so that readers can more easily navigate through the site.
- Orphaned pages: These pages are not linked from any other pages. Create links to them, else nobody can read them.
- Uncategorized pages: These pages are not placed into a category. Add categories to them so they are more easily findable.
- When you want some help, feel free to contact me.