Following Bobbie's advice to get an assistant, Joey winds up with Glen, who couldn't be better. But when Glen starts dating Gina, his worlds colliding means problems for Joey. Eventually, Gina and Joey create some guidelines so that Glen can continue working for both of them. Meanwhile, Alex mediates Michael's dispute over a patent with his friend Seth.
Cast and Characters
Kevin S. Bright
Trivia & Goofs
- It is revealed that Howard's full name is Howard J. Peckerman.
- This is the first appearance of Richard Ruccolo as Glen. He was in 3 episodes of Joey. Richard Ruccolo was also previously one of the stars of Two Guys, A Girl, And A Pizza Place (later changed to Two Guys and A Girl). This show was ABC's answer to Friends (on which LeBlanc played Joey) and had many similarities. It ran from 1998 to 2001.
- Simon Helberg (Seth) will also go on to play another nerdy scientist type as one of the stars of The Big Bang Theory.
- Lawyer: Before we sign, we'd like to hear what your witness has to say. Alex: And why is that necessary? Lawyer: Because you might be bluffing. (Alex, Joey and Michael all burst out laughing) Alex: I don't think so. Lawyer: Please. Alex: Okay. Joey, why don't you prove to these people beyond the shadow of a doubt that we are notbluffing. Michael, let's hold hands. Joey: Uhh, yes... I remember the day very well... Especially the science... stuff. A lot of numbers were used... Six, twelve, fourteen... all the usual suspects.
- Joey: Where are you from? Glen: Minnesota. Joey: Wow, you're English is great.
- Gina: I haven't been in a lawsuit since that dog-biting thing. Joey: Whoa, whoa, whoa. A dog bit you? Michael: No, no. She bit the dog.
| Preceded by|
"Joey and the Premiere"
|Joey Series One Episodes|| Followed by |
"Joey and the Tonight Show"