Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bobbie has booked Joey on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. En route to the show, he's stuck in a major traffic jam. After giving the finger to a guy who cut him off, Michael is terrified after they are stuck next to the guy's car. Gina meets two guys, one in an El Camino and one in a Mercedes. Alex saves the day when she shows up with a motorcycle that gets Joey onstage and hugging Jay Leno just in time.
Cast and Characters
Trivia & Goofs
- Alex's client Mr. Tonaka, whose company is in trouble, is also the name of Carlos' boss on Desperate Housewives. He and his boss were also in trouble with the government, but for sweatshops.
- Joey wonders if he should do an impersonation of Jay Leno. Before becoming the host of The Tonight Show, Jay Leno widely used impersonations in his comedy routine. He stills does them from time to time as part of his show.
- 'Cop's Radio': Officer Bradley, we have a 10-12. Gina: Oh my God, that's a woman going into labor! Joey: How do you know that? Gina: I was a 10-12 on my way to the prom.
- 'Gina': Can you believe this? Michael gave a guy the finger, and you're gonna be on the Tonight Show. Let us remember this day.
- 'Michael': Did you know that there was a woman's number in the pocket? (hands Joey her number) Joey: Oh my God. To find a number I thought I'd lost forever, it's like the ending of a great romantic movie. (unfolds the paper to read it) Oh, her? No.
| Preceded by|
"Joey and the Assistant"
|Joey Series One Episodes|| Followed by |
"Joey and the Valentines Date"