|First appearance||The One With The Blackout|
|Last appearance|| The One With Ross' New Girlfriend (physical) |
The One With Mac And C.H.E.E.S.E. (flashback)
|Number of episodes||4|
|Portrayed by||Cosimo Fusco|
|Nicknames|| The Wienie from Torini
Crap Weasel (by Ross)
|Relationships||Rachel Green (ex-girlfriend)|
Paolo is first introduced in "The One With The Blackout", while Rachel is trying to find the owner of a cat that got scared and ended up scratching Ross. Paolo lives in the same building as Rachel and Monica. He speaks very little English and his relationship with Rachel starts off as nothing more than a fling.
Ross is extremely jealous of Paolo and makes fun of him behind his back every chance he gets (he took advantage of the fact that Paolo speaks little English by calling him a "crap weasel" to his face).
Eventually Paolo makes a pass at Phoebe during a massage, consequently ending his relationship with Rachel. He appears again in the second season, where Rachel sleeps with him because she felt depressed about Ross and Julie. When asked where she ran into him, she says, "at his apartment." She later broke up with him.
- The One With The Blackout (First appearance)
- The One Where Nana Dies Twice (mentioned only)
- The One With Mrs. Bing
- The One With The Dozen Lasagnas
- The One With Ross's New Girlfriend
- The One Where Ross Finds Out (mentioned as 'Italian guy(s))
- The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies (mentioned only)
- The One With The Free Porn (mentioned only)
- The One With Mac And C.H.E.E.S.E. (Appears in flashback)
In the Italian version, Paolo is called Pablo and is Spanish.