Phoebe Buffay and Mike Hannigan are a power couple in the 1994-2004 series, Friends.
Joey and Phoebe set decide to set each other up on blind dates with their friends. Joey forgets, and sets her up with a stranger named Mike. After the double date ended badly, Mike met up with Phoebe and they stay together.
The couple get more serious, resulting in giving each other a key to their apartment. However, Phoebe's ex-boyfriend, David comes to town and Phoebe kisses him. She chooses Mike over David. Mike and Phoebe decide to break up, after realizing that they are looking for different things, as Mike doesn't want to get married ever again.
David returns from Minsk permanently, and he and Phoebe get back together. However, Mike tries to win Phoebe back. Mike flies to Barbados where he and Phoebe reconcile.
Phoebe and Mike later get engaged and start planning their wedding, but hit a few bumps along the way. The two end up getting married outside of Central Perk in the middle of the winter season.
Phoebe changes her name to Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan, and they decide to have kids in the series finale.
- They are both each other's second marriage.
- They met in the season 9 episode, The One With The Pediatrician, and started dating (S9E3), but broke up in The One With The Boob Job (S9E16).
- Mike introduced Phoebe to his parents in The One With Ross' Inappropriate Song, and they said they loved each other for the first time.
- Phoebe chooses Mike over David.
- They got back together in the season 9 finale, The One In Barbados, Part 1.
- They got engaged in The One Where Rachel's Sister Baby-Sits (S10E5)
- They got married in The One With Phoebe's Wedding. (S10E12)
- They decide to have kids in the series finale, and its revealed in the spin-off, that they have at least one child.
- Mike is Phoebe's first serious relationship since Gary.
- Their relationship lasts for 2 seasons.
- Phoebe changed her name to Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan after marrying Mike.