|"The One In Vegas, Part 2"|
Ross and Rachel drunkenly emerge from the wedding chapel.
|Written by|| Gregory S. Malins|
|Directed by||Kevin S. Bright|
|Guest stars|| Thomas Lennon as Randall |
Jeanette Miller as The Elderly Woman
Rick Pasqualone as The Croupier
Rojai Holloway as The Security Guard
Frank Novak as The Gambler
Gabi Simson as The Woman Dealer
Nina Mann as Attendant
|Original airdate||May 20, 1999|
|← Previous||Next →|
| || |
"The One In Vegas" is the double-length season finale of the fifth season of Friends. Both parts aired as a one-hour long episode on May 20, 1999.
Monica gambles instead of making up with Chandler. While Rachel is sleeping Ross draws a beard and a mustache on her face. Rachel is really upset because it won't come off. Monica and Chandler make up when Monica tells him she won't see Richard anymore and that Chandler is the love of her life.
Rachel doesn't want to leave her room so Ross and Rachel get drunk and play blackjack in Ross' room. Monica and Chandler win big in the casino. They bet that if they win the next round they will get married right now and... they win! Ross and Rachel are very drunk and leave the room with both their faces drawn on. When Chandler and Monica go to get married, Rachel and Ross come out of the chapel very drunk - and married!
Cast and CrewEdit
Thomas Lennon - Randall
Jeanette Miller - The Elderly Woman
Rick Pasqualone - The Croupier
Rojai Holloway - The Security Guard
Frank Novak - The Gambler
Gabi Simson - The Woman Dealer
Nina Mann - Attendant
Kevin S. Bright
- This episode is one of the few titles that doesn't begin with "The One Where..." or "The One With..." Also, the closing credits have a yellow font; this is the only episode in the entire series to feature this;
- This is the only time throughout all ten seasons the Central Perk set was taken down. It was turned into Caesar's Palace for this episode;
- TV Guide named Ross and Rachel's drunken union the #1 Friends moment.
- This is Ross' last marriage, it is assumed that he and Rachel married after the series.
- When Monica is playing Craps whilst stood at the foot of the table (and when Chandler announces he's "going home"), the person directly on her right (left on-screen) is producer Adam Chase.
- When Ross tells Rachel to go the Men's Room, to the right, after she went the opposite direction to the Women's room, there is a sign behind Ross directing people in search of the Men's room to go to the left.
- When Monica is told to hit a eight at the dices board, the one visable dice shows a one. Making it inpossible to reach eight. Yet they celebrate winning.
| Preceded by|
"The One In Vegas, Part 1"
|"The One In Vegas, Part 2"|| Followed by |
"The One After Vegas"