"The One That Goes Behind The Scenes" is an one-hour Discovery Channel documentary on how a Friends episode, highlighting The One After Vegas is made. It features voice commentary from Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane and a lot of people that work on the set.
- Marta Kauffman doesn't even tell her own kids how it's going to end with Ross and Rachel
- They originally thought that there would be a lot more scenes done in Vegas, so they left the set up. However, the writers changed their mind and they had to break down the whole set.
- The apartments of Monica and Rachel and Chandler and Joey are usually left up, but are taken down at the end of every season. The same happens to Central Perk.
- They had to make six versions of Phoebe's dollhouse from The One With The Dollhouse, as they needed to burn it down shoot the scene multiple times. At least one of them isn't used.
- They change the content of the cabinets in Central Perk every 3 or 4 episodes.
- Usually episodes are too long, so they have to cut them down. This is mostly done by removing some scenes and even by removing lines from scenes.
- The live audience consists of 300 people.
- See The One After Vegas for all things specific to that episode.
- There were at least twelve writers
- Have four maybe five camera for each scene.