|The One Where The Stripper Cries|
|Written by|| David Crane|
|Directed by||Kevin S. Bright|
|Guest stars|| Ryan Carlberg - Pizza Delivery Boy|
Leslie Charleson - Herself
|Original airdate||February 5, 2004|
|← Previous||Next →|
| || |
Rachel and Monica throw Phoebe a clean and elegant bachelorette party, unbeknownst to them that Phoebe really wanted a typical, wild party complete with a male exotic dance show. Upon Phoebe's request, Rachel and Monica quickly go threw the yellow pages and find one telephone number for a male exotic dancer. The dancer arrives dressed in a police officer costume, however to the girls' dismay, he turns out to be an amply-contoured older gentleman. Realizing that the ladies are cringing at his performance, the dancer becomes angry and depressed. The ladies feel sorry for him and comfort him, allowing him to finish his routine.
Meanwhile, Joey appears on the game show, "Pyramid", where he loses almost every round, though his partner's clues are apparent and simple.
Chandler and Ross go to a college reunion, recalling the various misadventures that they experienced in 1987. Chandler tells Ross that he kissed Rachel at a party in college, which upsets Ross because that was the night he kissed Rachel for the first time as well. Later at Monica and Chandler's apartment, Ross and Chandler tell Monica that Rachel had kissed the both of them at the college party. Ross is disgusted to realize that it wasn't Rachel who he had kissed, it was Monica. Monica realizes that Ross was her first kiss, ever.
Cast and CrewEdit
Ryan Carlberg - Pizza Delivery Boy
Leslie Charleson - Herself
Kimberley Davies - Adrienne Turner
Danny DeVito - Roy, the Stripper
Gregory Jbara- Gene
Cyndi Martino - Henrietta
Matthew Mullany- Stage Manager
Donny Osmond - Himself
Ellen Pompeo - Missy Goldberg
George Adams - Reunion Guest
John O. Nelson- Reunion Member
Kevin S. Bright
- The '80s flashback takes place specifically in 1987, as stated by Ross, and features hilarious haircuts and another brilliant appearance of Fat Monica.
- In The One With All The Jealousy, Phoebe says that a stripper on a bachelorette party is cliche, however, she insists on having one at her party in this episode.
- During Pyramid show, there's a quiz where Joey's partner says some Spanish words. In the Spanish version of this episode, he says French words.
- When Rachel and Monica are dancing in the flashback, they are both holding cups. It is obvious that nothing is in the cups, but Rachel drinks from hers as Monica fetches the pizza. There isn't enough time for her to fill her cup even when she is not in the shot.
- Chandler states he had sex in high school, however in The One After The Superbowl, Part 2 he tells Susie Moss he went to an all boys high school. Also, during The Contest it's revealed that Chandler didn't touch a girl's breast until he was nineteen. It's very obvious he said he had sex in high school because he wanted to make himself look cooler.
- When the girls and Mr. Goodbody are talking about paying him the three hundred dollars, the top buttons of his shirt are ripped open. Half way though the scene this changes to only one button being open and his shirt looking neat and pressed, as if he had not started his strip yet.
- When Ross and Chandler are talking about who broke which pact in college (the girls they agreed not to date) they are standing at the drinks table. Chandler is holding a drink in his left hand and his right hand is in his pants pocket. The shot then changes to face Ross, Chandler does not remove his hand from his pocket, but in the next shot facing him his drink is in his right hand. He then places it on the table.
- Towards the end of the episode, Ross and Chandler come into Monica's apartment and Ross asks where Rachel is. Watch the objects in Monica's hands, in the shot from behind she puts them on the table, and then does it again in the shot from the front.
Ross: After you told me that she was passed out in our room, I went in there to make sure she was alright. She was lying on my bed, all buried in people's coats. Well, I went to kiss her on the forehead but it was so dark I accidentally got her lips. I started to pull away but then I felt her kissing me back. It was only for a second but it was amazing. And now I found out that you kissed her first!
Chandler: Wait, what bed did you say she was on?
Chandler: I'm pretty sure I put her on my bed.
Ross: No, she was definitely on my bed.
Chandler: Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed?
Ross: Well then who was on my bed?
Monica: Oh! Oh! Oh!
Ross: (realizing) No! No! No!
Ross: You were under the pile of coats?
Monica: I WAS the pile of coats!
Ross: OH MY GOD!
Monica: You were my midnight mystery kisser?!
Ross: You were my first kiss with Rachel?!
Monica: You were my first kiss EVER?!
Chandler: What did I marry into?!
Images 2011 Edit
| Preceded by|
"The One Where Chandler Gets Caught"
|Series Ten Episodes|| Followed by |
"The One With Phoebe's Wedding"