|The One With All The Candy|
|Season 7, episode 9|
|155th overall episode of Friends|
|The basket of candy is empty again.|
December 7, 2000
"The One With All The Candy" is the ninth episode of the seventh season of Friends, which aired on December 7, 2000
Monica makes candy for their neighbors even though they don't know them. Rachel and Tag try to hide their relationship at work but when Rachel writes a revealing evaluation as a joke and Tag sends it on to human resources without reading it, they have a problem. Ross finds out that Phoebe never owned a bike so he buys her the prettiest pink bike there is and teaches Phoebe how to ride. Tag and Rachel almost get fired but manage to solve the problem. Tons of people hang around the apartment waiting for more of Monica's candy so Chandler stands up for Monica and tells everyone to go away and leave her alone. Ross buys Phoebe training wheels.
Cast & Crew
- When Ross is trying to teach Phoebe how to ride a bike and she is sitting on the swings, her scarf goes from part of it hanging over her left shoulder in the close up, to hanging over her right shoulder in the long shot and then switches back again.
- When Ross is telling Ben that he has "One daddy and two Mommies," you can see Ben mouthing Ross's lines.
- Chandler should now owe Phoebe $7,000, as she gave him this amount on the condition that he never smoked again.
- When Phoebe says that Chandler is about to cry, Ross turns to him and Chandler's hands are in his pockets. In the next shot, his hands are visible.
- In the scene outside Central Perk, where the friends ask Phoebe if she can ride a bike, there is a bike stand which is not there in previous or later episodes.
- After Ross presents Phoebe with the bike, he asks her to go downstairs for a test drive. Later in the episode, he is unaware that she doesn't know how to ride a bike but he would have figured this out during the test drive.
- At the start Pheobe tells everyone she never owned a bike but tree girl across the street did. This girl gave Pheobe the box her bike came. She goes on to her dad used to drag her around in the backyard. This couldn't be since her dad left her mom when the twins were still babies. (Actually, Pheobe said it was her Step-dad.)
| Preceded by|
"The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs"
|Season Seven Episodes|| Followed by |
"The One With The Holiday Armadillo"