|The One With The Boob Job|
Rachel's sweater sleeve gets stuck to the drawer
|Written by||Mark Kunerth|
|Directed by||Gary Halvorson|
|Guest stars|| Paul Rudd - Mike Hannigan|
|Original airdate||February 20, 2003|
|← Previous||Next →|
| || |
"The One With The Boob Job" is the sixteenth episode of season nine of Friends. It aired on February 20, 2003.
When Monica and Chandler both ask Joey for money not wanting the other that they are asking, Chandler sees that Joey gave money to Monica. Joey makes up that Monica is getting a boob job. Phoebe asks Mike to move in with her, but decides not to when she and Mike argue about their future. Rachel attempts to baby-proof the apartment, but makes Joey go insane when he can't open anything.
Cast and CrewEdit
- The Warner Bros. Television theme, the one that had been used on its logo since September 1994 and August 2003, is played after the opening sequence and before the scene in which Phoebe and Mike have finished watching TV. This is only found in the TV episode (the DVD episode actually features Phoebe and Mike watching some animal program in which the animals tear each other out, and Mike points out to Phoebe how he finds it weird that a vegetarian like her can watch such an atrocity).
- In a deleted scene, Rachel tries to prove to the others Emma is crawling. When Phoebe enters, and sees Joey, Monica, Rachel and Chandler standing still, she asks "Who's painting us?". This is only in some countries, and some of the box sets don't even have it.
- Ross tells Phoebe that he and Carol had sex once after she came out as a lesbian. This is likely when Ben was conceived, based on the timeline of the series.
- Phoebe tells Mike that she has always wanted to live with a guy. It is widely believed that she moved in with Gary in The One With The Ball, however this was not actually the case. When she returned to Monica and Rachel's apartment after Gary shot the bird, she (and the rest of the cast) are all wearing the same clothes as the previous day when they began the ball game. Monica also refers to his house as "Gary's" and not "your's". Phoebe also would not have had the time to move in with Gary, thus indeed making Mike the first guy Phoebe has ever lived with.
- In The One Where Ross Dates a Student Chandler begins to say that Joey owes him $3,400, so Chandler should not feel ashamed of asking him for $2,000 back.
| Preceded by|
"The One With The Mugging"
|Series Nine Episodes|| Followed by |
"The One With The Memorial Service"