|The One With The Invitation|
|Season 4, episode 21|
|94th overall episode of Friends|
|Rachel decides not to go to Ross' wedding.|
April 23, 1998
Ross and Emily are mailing out wedding invitations. Emily remarks that she wouldn't want her ex-lovers at her wedding, unlike Ross who invites Rachel, which starts him reminiscing about dating and then breaking up with her. Despite their history, Ross decides to send out her invitation. Everybody gets an invitation, but Phoebe can not travel to London due to her pregnancy. After Rachel reminisces about her past relationship with Ross, she decides to not go to the wedding because she can't watch Ross get married to another woman.
- The Pilot
- The One With The Blackout
- The One With The East German Laundry Detergent
- The One Where Ross Finds Out
- The One Where Ross And Rachel Take A Break
- The One With The Morning After
- The One With The Jellyfish
- The One With The Fake Party
- The One Where Rachel Finds Out
- The One With Ross's New Girlfriend
- The One With The List
- The One Where Ross and Rachel...You Know
- The One At The Beach
- The One With The Prom Video
Cast and Crew
- This is the first clip show on Friends.
- During a flashback when Ross and Rachel are in bed and they had gotten back together after their break, Ross screams out "We were on a break!" and we see him screaming this in the bedroom. In the actual episode, we only hear his voice screaming the words, while the audience sees the main room of Monica's apartment.
- A close-up of Rachel's invitation shows that Ross made it out to "Rachel Greene". Ross should have known that her last name doesn't have the final "e" and is spelled "Green".
- Ross' memories about Rachel happen out of order. The incident with Paolo's cat happened after the night Ross and Rachel did laundry together, but is shown beforehand in the sequence.
| Preceded by|
"The One With All The Wedding Dresses"
|Series Four Episodes|| Followed by |
"The One With The Worst Best Man Ever"